Private School As A Medical Expense

Did you know that you may be able to claim the expenses for private school as a medical expense? If the school is required due to a physical or mental impairment, you may apply to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) to have the fees considered a medical expense.

Big Cajun Man of the Canadian Personal Finance Blog has a detailed article on how you may be able to claim these expenses.

I have copied his template letter to the CRA and added it to my files page.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: