Extended Health Care Plan

Many of you have extended health care plans through your employment. It’s very unlikely that you will find a program that will pay for an ABA program (please email me, if I am wrong about this).

What will they pay for?

Check the details of your health care plan. They may pay for such things as physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, registered psychologist, naturopaths etc.  If you can incorporate some of these into your child’s program, it may lessen the financial burden. Be creative and explore all your options.

Please keep in mind that if you are reimbursed for medical expenses by anyone, then you can’t claim them on your tax form.


%d bloggers like this: