How to Apply

Once you have the BCAAN Clinical Outcome Form (also known as the Panter) or the Non-BCAAN (Private) Diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder form it’s time to contact your local MCFD office to complete a funding agreement.

A Children and Youth with Special Needs Worker will be assigned to lead you through the application process.  Visit the Ministry of Children and Family Development (MCFD) website to begin your search for the nearest office.

You will need to bring with you the following documents:

Note that only one parent will be able to sign for autism funds from the BC government, so that parent should also sign the Application for Autism Funding CF0906 . Please note that these government forms will not render correctly in many cases unless you are using Adobe Reader.

%d bloggers like this: