Families have been complaining for years that they did not have timely access to their child’s autism funding. Some unscrupulous therapists have taken advantage of this fact to extract more funding than the families intended.
The Autism Funding Unit (AFU) has now joined the 21st century. Finally, families can:
- View and manage their child’s funding
- View and edit approved authorizations and
- Submit forms online
The procedure to sign up is only slightly painful.
- First, you need to sign up for a Basic BCeID
- Ensure the parent signing up has signing authority for the autism funding
- Next, sign up for My Family Services
- After the AFU gives their approval, you will be able to log into My Family Services.
On the My Family Services dashboard, you will be able to access and manage your child’s autism funding.